Welcome to The Modern Alchemist where we merge strategy with human consciousness to help you live your definition of Abundance and Success.
I’m your host, Loren Trlin – the Modern Alchemist. Joining me on today’s episode is Scott Oldford.
Scott Oldford is a mentor, investor, and advisor for successful online businesses. He’s also the creator of The R.O.I. Method, 6 Pillar Framework, and REwired, all systems that help entrepreneurs scale their businesses and generate sustainability while building a great and fulfilling life. After successfully developing nine companies, Scott has coached thousands of clients and helped many businesses reach the multi-million-dollar mark, allowing them to create the life of their dreams and put their money where it belongs—in the bank.
With a strong following of hundreds of thousands of Entrepreneurs, Scott has been featured online in Forbes,Inc., SUCCESS, Money Magazine, Fortune,Business Insider, and ABC. He’s also a contributor to Entrepreneur online.
Scott lives in Northern California with his wife, Libby Crow, a fellow entrepreneur and podcast host of Behind the Dream, and their long-haired dachshund, Cooper.
On today’s show Scott is going to share:
- Benefits of having a coach and the difference of mentorship;
- Mass consciousness and its importance in business;
- The meaning of entrepreneurship; and
- What is time?
- The more you fail, the more you’ll understand what works and what doesn’t.
- People think that things as a society has to evolve slowly and as you can see, that’s a lie.
- Entrepreneurship is finding an opportunity to help people.
- The cool part about business is that the more that you become conscious, aware and present – the faster you’ll succeed.
Connect with Scott:
If this episode resonated with you, please leave a review on iTunes and let us know.