Below is a Disclaimer that encompasses earnings, results, professional advice, warranties, and others.
This is a legal notice and agreement by Loren Trlin, LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us”) and all users of this Website and purchasers or consumers of its e-Courses and programs (“You”).
- Content refers to all products, services, e-Courses, programs, documents, methods, audio, photos, videos, text, testimonials, recommendations, feedback, stories, logos, promotions, advertisements, and all other materials, information, communication, and other property, viewable, usable, accessible, on or through this Website.
- Company refers to Loren Trlin, LLC and referred here as “we” or “us.”
- Website refers to www.lorentrlin.com and all of its Content.
- You refers to all users, accessors, and consumers who use, view, access or purchase from this Website.
By using or accessing this Website, or viewing, consuming, or purchasing its Content, you have been given notice and agree to the following:
Disclaimer on Earnings or Results
- The Website is provided for informational or educational purposes only.
- We do NOT guarantee specific results, earnings, or outcomes related to the use, mis-use, non-use or any actions related to this Website.
- You agree to be responsible for your actions related to this Website.
- You assume ALL risks associated with the use, mis-use, non-use or consumption of or through this Website.
Disclaimer on Legal, Financial, or Professional Advice
- The Website does not constitute or substitute for business, financial, legal, or otherwise professional advice.
- You are encouraged to consult with your accountant, lawyer, or financial advisor for any and all questions and concerns regarding your specific situation.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- Our Website is provided “as is.”
- We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to our Website, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- While we try to update and maintain this Website, we do not warrant that it will be functional, uninterrupted, correct, complete, appropriate, error-free, or virus-free.
- We do not warrant against harmful components.
- We do not warrant the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, or reliability of our Website.
- We make no warranty for third-party websites.
Disclaimer of Technological Capacity and Functionality
- We try to ensure that the availability and delivery of our Website is uninterrupted and error-free but we do not guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time.
- We will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction.
- We will be not be liable for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should our Website become unavailable or difficult to access.
- You acknowledge that access to the Website may become slow or incomplete for several reasons, such as system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, repairs, or for maintenance.
Disclaimer for Errors and Omissions
- We undergo reasonable efforts to present you with accurate, up-to-date information, but because scientific research is constantly evolving, we cannot guarantee accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of information on our Website.
- You acknowledge that our Website and links to information or external resources may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- We assume no liability for errors or omissions on the Website, or other information referenced by or linked to the site.
Disclaimer for Third Parties and Links to Other Websites.
- We may provide links and pointers to other websites maintained by third parties which may take you outside of our Website or its Content.
- These links are provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link in our Website does not imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of that website or its owner.
- We do not endorse, and we are not responsible for the views, opinions, facts, advice, statements, errors or omissions provided by external resources referenced in our Website.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over the contents or functionality of third-party websites.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, or otherwise that may arise from your use of third-party links or content that may be accessible through our Website.
- It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those linked websites to confirm that you understand and agree with those policies.
Disclaimer of Liability.
- You acknowledge that the Company will not be responsible or accountable for any loss, damage, injury, outcome, or results you may sustain or that may occur relating to your use, non-use, mis-use or any actions you may take related to or accessible through this Website.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company against all demands, actions, suits, and the like, that may be filed against the Company in relation to your use, non-use, mis-use, or any other action or inaction of yours related to or accessed through this Website.
- For any questions or concerns on this Disclaimer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATED: July 30 2019
Introduction and Summary
We want to make it easy for you to understand what information we collect from you, what we do with it, and how you can request access to this information.
We believe this is a best practice to maintain transparency and trust with our website visitors and clients, and it just so happens that this complies with the laws of many countries around the world, too. If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us at email@example.com.
What Personal Information We Collect and When
We collect information so that we can make our products and services better tailored to the people who visit our site and do business with us. We collect this information to (i) deliver products and services you have purchased from us, (ii) to notify you about our product or service offerings that you may be interested in, so long as you have given us consent to do so, and (iii) to keep track of visitor information to our site and/or or create retargeted and “lookalike” audiences for advertising purposes.
We collect information from you directly and indirectly through third-party services, as follows:
When you contact us...
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website.
- To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up to the newsletter.
- To place an order for products or services.
- To receive your product or services.
When we contact you...
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email.
When we contact others...
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to complete your order.
- We may see certain personal information from third party installations that allow us to remarket our services and products to you on other websites.
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
- We may see your personal information when we work with third party processors, like our email provider and web host. For EU residents, please note that this means we may transmit your data across international borders.
Your Privacy Controls
We use third-party services on our websites to assist in communicating or interacting with the public, including social media services, widgets, apps, pixels, and plugins, as further identified below. These services may distinguish or trace your identity, through, for example, persistent, multi-session cookies.
You can configure your system to delete cookies or disable them. In general, we do not collect or disseminate information collected by these services. When interacting with these third parties, their privacy policies apply. As of the time of this writing, we use:
- Facebook pixels. More information is available here and here.
- Active Campaign. More information is available here.
- Kajabi. More information is available here.
- Paypal. More information is available here.
- Stripe. More information is available here.
- FreshBooks. More information is available here.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognize you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website's computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer, or to limit the type of cookies you allow.
- This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt out.
- This site does not sell or share its email list for use by third parties.
If you choose to opt out of some or all of our data collection, you may not be able to access all features of this website or our services.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We store personal information with third parties that use industry standard practices for data security.
Your Rights to Your Information
You own your personal information and have rights to it. For example, you have the rights to:
- Withdraw your consent for us to market our products and services to you and otherwise use the personal information you have provided to us. Withdrawing consent is easy. Simply click “unsubscribe” in the footer of our emails, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request a copy of the information we have about you;
- Be forgotten (that is, have your data deleted and/or ask us to stop using your information for any purpose);
- Correct inaccurate information we have about you (and that means we will notify other service providers we use, and who hold your personal information for us, of those changes as well);
- Object to direct marketing and profiling (for example, we will remove you from our email list and from any list we have uploaded for the purposes of creating custom or retargeted audiences). We also encourage you to disable data collection services on your browser;
- Make complaints about the use of your data to regulatory authorities.
We will comply with these requests within 30 days.
We make commercially reasonable efforts to work with data controllers (like our email provider) who guarantee compliance with privacy laws like the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
We store your personal information only for as long as it is needed to use it for the reasons you have consented to.
Occasionally we will revise this policy and will use your contact information to notify you of these changes if they reduce your privacy rights in any way.
Our data protection officer is Loren Trlin.
Updated June, 2021.
This is a binding legal contract. Please read it in full.
Welcome to LorenTrlin.com. This website is made available to you on the following conditions, and you consent to these terms by continuing to use the site. Please read them carefully, and if you disagree with any, navigate away from the site.
Sometimes, you will be subject to additional terms and conditions, such as when you purchase something or disclaimers which may appear on the site.
You consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree that any notices or disclosures we are required to provide to you now or in the future may be provided to you in electronic form.
The content you see here, including text, images, custom software, compilations of resources, and audio and video content, or made available by the site elsewhere, is the sole and exclusive property of Loren Trlin, LLC. It is protected by United States and international copyright laws. We take our intellectual property rights seriously and search for infringing uses of our copyrighted material, such as copying, passing off as your own, or other infringing uses, whether personal or commercial. If you desire to use the information on this website other than by viewing it for your personal use, we offer licenses, starting at $5,000 each, to do so. If you are found using the information other than as explicitly allowed by this agreement, we will notify you and bill you accordingly.
Logos, slogans and catchphrases, design aspects of the site, icons, scripts, and service names which appear on the site or elsewhere are trademarks of Loren Trlin, LLC and protected by U.S. law. These trademarks help consumers identify Loren Trlin, LLC as the source of the information or materials bearing the logo, slogan, or other trademarked design. They may not be used by you in any way that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, implies a connection or endorsement, or that undermines or discredits the brand.
You are permitted to use the site for personal and non-commercial use. This means you cannot resell or make other commercial use of any of the content on this site, such as by downloading, copying, duplicating, reproducing, or otherwise removing information from the site for your (or a third party’s) commercial benefit, whether manually or by electronic means. We reserve all rights, including those not expressly granted in these Terms or elsewhere on the site.
You may not engage in tactics to gain an unpermitted benefit from the site, such as hiding logos or content to improve search rankings.
You are responsible for understanding the laws of your jurisdiction as they pertain to using a website like this one, and agree to be bound by the requirements of those laws.
The limited license you are granted to use this site is terminated if you violate any of these Terms.
CONTENT PROVIDED BY YOU
Occasionally we may make comment features available to site visitors. You agree not to post
anything illegal, vulgar, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or infringing, or to make use of comment features to promote spam, commercial solicitation, or software viruses. We reserve the right to delete any comment regardless of its contents and to block you from our site in our sole discretion.
Whether you provide content to use through a comment feature or contact form, you give us a
non-exclusive, royalty free right to use, reproduce, publish, adapt, display and distribute any such content throughout the world in any form. This includes the right to include the name under which you submitted the content. Please be aware of this before sending personal information or information with commercial value, whether by or about you or any third person or entity.
We take no responsibility or assume liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
We take copyright issues seriously. If you feel we have infringed upon your copyrights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will promptly investigate the matter.
OTHER PARTIES’ INFORMATION
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE HERE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY PART OF IT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, TO THE EXTENT YOUR STATE LAW ALLOWS FOR SUCH DISCLAIMERS.
By using the site, you agree that any dispute related to these terms or with Loren Trlin, LLC will be governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, and you agree to submit to personal jurisdiction of California.
AMENDMENTS AND OTHER MATTERS
We may make changes to the site, our offerings or information, and these terms at any time and without prior notice.
If any of these terms is deemed invalid for any reason, that term shall be severable and the remaining terms shall be given their maximum effect.
By using this site, you certify that you are over the age of eighteen.
If you make a purchase on this website, you are subject to this agreement and others, including our no refunds policies, if any.
Updated June, 2021.
Quantum Manifestation CoachTM Certification Program
_________________ (participant name), thank you for joining Loren Trlin, LLC (the “Company”), for the Quantum Manifestation CoachTM Certification Program (the “Program”). This Agreement starts on the date that you, the “Participant,” signs this document. Participant is a business owner and enters this Agreement in her business capacity.
This Purposes of this Agreement:
This Agreement is made so that Participant can participate in the Certification program (the “Program”). The Program has two parts: an educational component for use in Participant’s own business, and upon completion of certain requirements, a certification opportunity which, if successful, allows Participant to call herself a Certified Quantum Manifestation CoachTM and market the Program to third parties within Company guidelines and upon purchase of a license.
This Agreement DOES NOT do any of these things:
This Agreement does not make Company and the Participant partners, joint venturers, co-owners, principals or agents, or employers or employees of one another.
This Agreement does not sell or otherwise transfer ownership of Company’s intellectual property.
This Agreement does not promise financial results.
- The Program Price is $3,000 USD or two payments of $1,600 USD, payable every 30 days until paid in full. On occasion, Company may offer incentives and bonuses for joining; they appear in the sales materials for the Program and are incorporated as if fully stated in this Agreement.
- This Agreement, the Company’s publicly available Policies and Disclaimers, and the Credit Card Authorization, if any, are the entire agreement between us. These written documents supersede our prior discussions, emails, online or voice messages. By signing, you agree that there is no information that you deem materially important that is not incorporated into this Agreement.
THIS IS WHAT YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES AS A PARTICIPANT
- Access to the online portal. You receive access to the Program’s online portal, which includes recorded trainings for self-paced study.
- Series of Eight Certification Trainings and Q&A Sessions. Trainings are typically 60 minutes with additional question and answer portion; replays available in the portal.
- Certification Opportunity. Upon completion of the requirements you will find under the heading “Certification Prerequisites” in this Agreement, you may call yourself a Certified Quantum Manifestation Coach™ and market your status in accordance with the Company policies identified in this Agreement.
Please understand: Occasionally the curriculum, guest experts, and channels to access the Program and its representatives may have to change based on group needs, available technology, and factors outside the Company’s control. The Company will replace or substitute the items above, if it determines it is necessary to do so in its sole discretion, with something similar of equal or greater value.
- Certification Requirements. Upon completion of these requirements, which shall be determined in Company’s sole discretion, you are eligible for certification as a Certified Quantum Manifestation CoachTM:
a. Attend All Certification Trainings Or Furnish Proof You've Listened To The Recordings
b. Complete quizzes related to each of the eight trainings; quizzes are housed in the training portal
- What does “Certified” mean? "Certified" means Participant has completed the requirements above, and agrees to meet and maintain compliance with other requirements set out in this Agreement to have continuing access to certain of Company’s Intellectual Property for purposes of marketing the Program. This may include purchase of an annual content license.
- When am I Certified? Participant may not use the moniker “Certified Quantum Manifestation CoachTM” without express written notification from the Company that you have met the requirements of this Agreement.
- How do I stay certified? Company from time and in its sole discretion, may change, modify, or terminate certification requirements and benefits. You must comply with the changed requirements within the period of time set forth in the applicable policies to stay in compliance with any modified compliance requirements.
- A further purchase of a Content License May Be Required. At this time, the license is $500 per year and requires Participant to sign a separate agreement. Failure to maintain a current license agreement does not revoke the Participant’s Certified status; however, failure to pay the license fee removes Participant from the Company’s public directory of certified coaches and alumni community.
- Certification not a condition of purchase. You may participate in the Program for your own sole and personal benefit without completing the certification component.
YOUR CERTIFICATION INCLUDES
In addition to the materials included for Participants, upon completion of the optional certification component of the Program, you also receive:
- License to use the “Certified Quantum Manifestation CoachTM” moniker and logos in your marketing.
- License to apply the Quantum Coach MethodTM with your clients.
- Your first year of certification includes, without additional charge, access to the alumni community and Company’s public directory, if any. Thereafter, an annual license fee is required for these items.
If you choose certification:
- You represent and warrant that your use of the Company’s Intellectual Property will not:
- Harm the reputation of the Company;
- Make any guarantees or warranties on behalf of the Company, including promises of certain earnings results or outcomes;
- Make any deceptive, misleading, or otherwise unethical statements;
- Violate any applicable federal and local laws and regulations. Please take the time to review the Marketing Guidelines in Exhibit A as a starting point in understanding truth in marketing requirements.
THESE ARE *NOT* INCLUDED
- Services. Done-for-you services of any kind are not included.
- Coaching. One-on-one coaching is not included. Please direct questions to the questions and answer portion of the training.
- Endorsements. You are not receiving an endorsement from Loren Trlin, LLC or Loren Trlin, and neither is any other participant. Do not create the appearance of an endorsement or rely on any person who claims to be endorsed by Loren Trlin, LLC.
- Participant Ownership of Written Materials. As a Participant, you will have one license to view written materials provided by Company. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. Some of the information may also protected by a contractual license between the provider and Company. You may not copy, re-engineer, distribute, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, without express written consent of Company, which it may withhold for any reason, and purchase of a license (prices start at $10,000.00).
- Results Not Guaranteed. You are receiving access to Program materials, support and guidance, but not guaranteed results in your business or guaranteed outcome from participating in the Program.
THESE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES- Do not join unless you can do these things:
- Know Your Own Circumstances. You are in the best position to evaluate your personal circumstances, including legal, medical, financial, business, and family matters, and you take sole responsibility for the decisions or actions (or inaction) regarding them as those decisions or actions pertain to participating in the Program.
- You can afford to pay the entire cost of the program, even if you cannot fully participate and do not become Certified. By signing up, you are representing and warranting to Loren Trlin, LLC that you can bear the economic risk for paying the program purchase price, and that in doing so, you will not experience economic or financial hardship.
IMPORTANT LEGAL TERMS
Please read this carefully because it impacts valuable legal rights
- There is a NO REFUNDS policy.
By signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that no one has represented to you that refunds are available. Even if you cannot participate for any reason, you will continue to be billed according to the schedule in Section 1 of this Agreement through the end of the Term. Loren Trlin, LLC considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement, and would not have done so unless this No Refunds policy were included. If you initiate a chargeback, Loren Trlin, LLC will issue a $250 fee to you. On a case-by-case basis, Company may offer a different program of Company’s choosing to assist Participant in an area of her business that may increase results in the Program.
- You are a Business Owner.
You enter this Agreement in your capacity as a business owner, not as an individual consumer. This is true even if you do not have a business entity such as a limited liability company. As a business owner, you may have limited rights under the laws of your state, and may be giving up consumer rights.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
Participant understands the Program is offered on an “as-is, where-is” basis, without any implied or express warranty as to its performance or to the results that may be obtained by using the program. This limited warranty is the only express warranty made to you.
- Damages are limited under this Agreement.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY COST, LOSS OF PROFITS AND THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS, ARE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- No Accreditation.
Participant acknowledges that no representation has been made concerning the accreditation of the Certified Quantum Manifestation CoachTM Certification Program. It is not a regionally or nationally accredited program and has not been accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, International Coaching Federation, or any other designated agency or accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education or otherwise.
- No Professional Advice.
The Company does not engage in the rendering of legal, accounting, or other professional services. Any information provided during the Term of this Agreement is not meant to be an endorsement or offering of any business or other investment. You acknowledge that you will make your own decisions before acting on any information gained from this program.
7. No Guarantee of Revenue or Profits; Risk of Loss.
Business profitability or the lack thereof is greatly dependent upon individual decisions, abilities, and general market forces, and the Company makes no guarantees or warranties that information provided to you through the Program will result in profits.
The Company is in no way responsible or liable for your use of the information provided through the Program. By signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that you assume all risks and liabilities related to your business, including the loss of funds invested.
- Loren Trlin, LLC can end your participation in the program.
Company may determine, in its sole discretion and without requiring disclosure of the reason, that the relationship under this Agreement must terminate.
- California law governs this Agreement and it will be enforced by either party in California.
This Agreement will be governed by California law, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. I understand and agree that I submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the California courts and agree that any legal proceeding commenced shall take place in a 50-mile radius of Los Angeles, California.
- No Assignment; No oral waivers or modifications.
This Agreement may not be assigned to any other party. Its requirements may not be waived or modified except in writing signed by the Company.
- Relationship; Transfer of Property. The parties are in a vendor and vendee relationship. Further, under no circumstances shall this Agreement be construed to as a transfer of ownership of primary or derivative intellectual property of Loren Trlin, LLC.
I have read the foregoing Agreement, understand its terms, and agree:
Loren Trlin, LLC
Loren Trlin, LLC expects its Licensees must also implement best practices when marketing the Program so that the chance of a deceptive marketing claim is minimized.
What is a marketing message? Any website copy, Facebook post, Facebook group interaction, webinar presentation, guest post, or advertisement is a marketing message if it would be considered by a consumer in making a purchasing decision. If you are not sure if a statement is a marketing message, think of the statement in the opposite form and ask yourself if making the opposite statement would negatively impact the desirability of the product. If so, it is a marketing message.
There are two types of marketing messages: Express Promises and Implied Promises.
Never make an Express Promise. These often contain words like “You will [achieve some result]” or “We promise [a specific outcome].” You cannot guarantee an outcome because many factors come into play which are out of your control.
Implied Promises do not promise results, but do suggest what results could be possible.
You may use Implied Promises in marketing the Program if they meet three qualifications:
- 100% truthful (to the penny) and not exaggerated (for example, failing to clarify that the figures are gross, rather than net revenue).
Desirable results sell, and anything that influences a purchasing decision is a marketing message.
- Not misleading or unfair.
Your statements must tell the whole truth, not the “truth by omission” or a statement that is only “technically” truthful. Do not make statements about earnings if they were not directly related to the implementation of the Program.
- Evidence based. That means proof!
You cannot make any statement that you do not have evidence to back up, whether through screenshots, emails, or otherwise. It can be tempting to use any result as support for a particular program’s results, but this is not based on evidence. Don’t use it!
Remember: Implied promises are in the eye of the beholder. You want to be sure that all of the necessary information is present to make your marketing messages truthful and not misleading, because your potential clients may make a purchasing decision even if you did not mean to imply a promise about results.