Welcome to The Modern Alchemist where we merge strategy with human consciousness to help you live your definition of Abundance and Success.
I’m your host, Loren Trlin – the Modern Alchemist. Joining me on today’s episode is Gwen Lane.
Gwen Lane connects women in Los Angeles through her travel and lifestyle media brand, The LA Girl. Founded in 2014, The LA Girl has reached over 3 million LA women and she has partnered with brands like Disney, Facebook, Nike, Target, Starbucks, and more.
Gwen is passionate about helping other digital influencers grow their following, monetize their influence and most of all make an impact. She does this through The Spark Society, a collaborative learning community for digital influencers which she launched in 2018.
On today’s show Gwen is going to share:
- How to start a community to influence and impact people;
- Tips for people that are looking to step more into becoming an influencer; and
- Her advice to someone who’s having their pivot point in their business.
Some Questions I Ask:
- “What does influence mean to you?” (04:47)
- “What do you have to say to someone that doesn’t think that they are an influencer?” (06:14)
- “What are some powerful mantras that you could maybe suggest to people?” (14:12)
- “What kind of advice would you have for someone looking to flesh out their personal brand or really consolidate it or even own it?” (18:31)
Listen to the Full Episode here:
If this episode resonated with you, please leave a review on iTunes and let us know.