Welcome to The Modern Alchemist where we merge strategy with human consciousness to help you live your definition of Abundance and Success.
I’m your host, Loren Trlin – the Modern Alchemist.
Joining me on today’s episode is Pam Grout, the #1 New York Times bestseller, E-Squared and the author of some of my favorite books, E-Cubed and Thank and Grow Rich.
Pam Grout is a hopeless romantic who still believes the world is a beautiful place, that people are noble and that anything is possible.
For a living (and she always wonders why people think that’s such an important question), she writes books and articles for such places as People magazine, Men’s Journal, CNN Travel and Huffington Post. She also enjoys writing blog posts about magic, miracles and brand possibilities, but that’s more about making a life than a living. She’s keenly aware there’s a huge difference.
In making a life, she has traveled to all the world’s continents, learned 59 ways to make a fort out of sofa cushions, perfected a mean pickleball game and volunteered at a women’s prison and free health clinic.
On today’s show Pam is going to share:
- The layers of gratitude;
- Misconceptions about shifting your neural pathways;
- Thoughts on how to strengthen intuition and deep knowing; and
- Thoughts about life after we transition out of our physical body.
Some Questions I Ask:
- “What are some gratitude hacks that some people haven’t heard of that they could apply to their life without going through the gratitude checklist?”
- “How can someone step further to honor the calling of their soul? ”
- “How do we explain the not so great things that happen to us from time to time?”
- “In one word, how would you describe abundance?”
Listen to the Full Episode here:
If this episode resonated with you, please leave a review on iTunes and let us know.