Welcome to The Modern Alchemist where we merge strategy with human consciousness to help you live your definition of Abundance and Success.
I’m your host, Loren Trlin – the Modern Alchemist.
Joining me on today’s episode is Spicy Mari.
Spicy Mari is the CEO & Founder of The Spicy Life. As a Relationship Expert, Spicy Mari has dedicated her life’s work to encouraging singles and couples to communicate and connect more effectively by incorporating passion and adventure back into their interpersonal relationships.
Raw and uncensored in her matchmaking approach Spicy Mari has been featured on VH1 – “Basketball Wives,” OWN Network – “Don’t Tell The Bride,” The Ricky Lake Show, Buzzfeed, and iHeartRadio as a recurring relationship expert.
Spicy Mari’s desire to understand the way in which men and women communicate, started in her adolescence and led her to obtain a degree in Mass Communications from the University of California, Berkeley. Discovering her life’s purpose was to not only help people find love but also teach them to sustain it, she developed easy to apply strategies and methods known as Spicy Tips. Kindling romantic flames for others ignited a fire in her that led her to receive certification as a dating coach from the International Dating Coach Association.
Shortly after sparking several love connections, she devised The S.P.I.C.Y Life Program, which provides exciting courses, seminars, and events on “Self, Passion, Intimacy, Communication & learning to say YES.”
On today’s show Kim is going to share:
- What love coaching looks like;
- The importance of self-worth and loving yourself; and
- Tips for those who are creating some relationship goals.
Some Questions I Ask:
- “What would you say about the end goal or end purpose of us – becoming better versions of ourselves so we can have healthier relationship?”
- “Do you hold a secret within you that you wish every single on this planet knew?”
- “Do you think that every person that wants partnership can have it?”
- “In one word, what is the key to an abundant life?”
If this episode resonated with you, please leave a review on iTunes and let us know.