Welcome to The Modern Alchemist where we merge strategy with human consciousness to help you live your definition of Abundance and Success.
I’m your host, Loren Trlin – the Modern Alchemist.
Joining me on today’s episode is Farhoud Meybodi.
Farhoud serves as a board member of the Wayfarer Foundation, The Muslim Public Affairs Council, as well as Loyola Marymount University’s Business School A-LIST Marketing Pathway, where he teaches a course on Branded Content for Social Impact.
At his core, Farhoud is passionate about storytelling that entertains, educates, and inspires. He also believes in the transformational power of empathy and shared human experience to heal the political-social divide of the present day.
Listen to the Full Episode here:
On today’s show Farhoud is going to share:
- How to survive grief and trauma;
- Creating your life on your own terms ;
- The meaning of being an alchemist; and
- What are shadow teachers and how you can recognize them.
Some Questions I Ask:
- “Why start the business that you started?”
- “What was the catalyst?”
- “When did the shift occur?”
- “What sustained you during the hard times?”
Find Farhoud Meybodi here:
If this episode resonated with you, please leave a review on iTunes and let us know.