Welcome to The Modern Alchemist where we merge strategy with human consciousness to help you live your definition of Abundance and Success.
I’m your host, Loren Trlin – the Modern Alchemist.
Joining me on today’s episode is Libby Crow.
Libby runs a thriving global coaching business. She lives in sunny Venice Beach, Calif., with her husband, fellow entrepreneur Scott Oldford, and their long-haired dachshund, Cooper. The woman who had once lost the will to live can now be described as a human sparkler: one encounter with her will light you up.
At just 31, she’s mentored thousands through her online courses, group coaching programs, one-on-one consulting sessions, workshops, and retreats, teaching them how to effectively build and run online businesses.
Libby is from the small-town Wyoming girl who started her career as an overworked, underpaid teacher, numbing the grief that would eventually threaten her life and grasping at a dream that then seemed impossible.
On today’s show Libby is going to share:
- How can people tap into intuitive knowing;
- Her experience in hypnotherapy;
- Love and efficiency – every time you invest in yourself, you’re about to get something in return; and
- Some practical examples of what receiving looks like and feels like.
Some Questions I Ask:
- “How do you tell the difference between a pivot which is, this is no longer an alignment with who I’ve become versus I’m just really uncomfortable because this is getting super hard?”
- “What are some modalities that you’ve tried and will recommend? ”
- “Do you hold a secret within you that you wish every single on this planet knew?”
- “In one word, what’s the key to an abundant life?”
Listen to the Full Episode here:
If this episode resonated with you, please leave a review on iTunes and let us know.